The following awards were presented to our many wonderful volunteers and donors for the organization’s never-ending support and dedication to service members and their families. Credit goes to Janice, our many volunteers, and our generous donors for touching many lives.
JBLM Civilian Hall of Fame
Joint Base Lewis-McChord leaders will recognize individuals whose selfless service has supported the JBLM community by inducting two distinguished volunteers into its Civilian Hall of Fame in a ceremony to take place Monday, May 23 at 11:30 a.m., at the American Lake Community Center on JBLM-Lewis North. Civilian Hall of Fame PR
Thank you 4th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron –
This Flag was flown in honor of Janice Buckley During Operation Enduring Freedom
This is to certify that on 20 January 2011 This American Flag was flown on a Combat Mission aboard a United States Air Force F-16C Viper 22, TAIL 88-0466 Mission A-5425 Over Afghanistan by CAPT John “BISHOP” Difebo
“FUUJINS ROCK”, Army Field Support Battalion, 3rd 401st AFSB, CSM James Davis
Certificates of Appreciation:
- Presented to Janice Buckley “For your selfless Service and Untold Hours of sacrifice in support of A Company, WTB Fort Lewis Wa. from 1st Special Forces Group ( Airborne) Joint Base Lewis McChord Certificate of Appreciation is presented to Janice Buckley President of Heartbeat For Exceptional support to 1st Special Forces Group ( Airborne) Soldiers and Families during the past year. Your commitment of time, talent and treasure have made a significant difference in the quality of life for 1st Special Forces Group ( Airborne). The key to our success rest in people like you who embody the spirit of patriotism, selfless service and untiring dedication. This tremendous commitment reflects great credit upon your organization, the 1st Special Forces ( airborne) and the United States Army”
- 17th Fires Brigade Thunderbolt! In Appreciation to Janice Buckley Heartbeat Serving Wounded Warriors Founder. For Exceptionally meritorious service while providing 191 Christmas stockings for single soldiers staying the barracks over the holidays as well as providing numerous toys for families across the 17th Fires Thunderbolt Brigade. Your generous contributions and superb volunteer efforts are in keeping with the highest traditions of community service and is greatly appreciated by the soldiers and families of the 17th Fires Brigade.
- for the Selfless Service and Caring for Army and Air Guard personnel through your thoughtful donations in support of Guard Families in need.
- from the 1st Battalion ( HIMARS) 94th Field Artillery Regiment
- for contributions to the soldiers, families, and staff of Task Force Phoenix
- from Department of Army WTB, A Company
- for professionalism and exemplary support of Task Force Phoenix in its successful mission supporting wounded warriors from Operation Iraqi Freedom, Enduring Freedom, Noble Eagle, and Just Cause — from Task Force Phoenix
- for outstanding support, patriotism, donations, and community support to help keep soldiers and families together — from 51st Expeditionary Signal Battalion.
- in recognition of the support and contributions to the Washington Army National Guard. 2007 Children’s Christmas Party — from 181st Support Battalion.
- for the support and dedication to the Troopers of the Fourth Squadron during the holiday season and Sixth United States Cavalry during the deployment of OIF-5 — from 4th Squadron, 6th United States Cavalry: Douglas G. Auckland SFC, USA and Ricky A. Thomas CPT, AV.
- in recognition of contributions and efforts to build the “Dawg Pound” D Company, 29th Signal Battalion during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Efforts appreciated by leadership at all levels — from D Company, 29th Signal Battalion: Edward C. Hayes 1SG, USA and Anthony S. Jordan CPT, SC.
- in recognition of outstanding support of the Washington Army National Guard — from Washington Army National Guard.
- In appreciation of all your hard work and support to the soldiers and families of the 1st Battalion 9HIMARS) 94th Field Artillery Regiment. Your contributions are a testament to your tireless and selfless service. Your dedication, sense of caring and the willingness to support the soldiers and families will have a long lasting effect. These efforts reflect great credit upon yourself and set a superb example of the compassion you have for our soldiers and their families. Deep Steel
Honorable Mention Certificate.
- Outstanding Employee Nominee, October 11, 2007 — from Veteran’s Affairs Committee.
- November 10, 2007 — from Governor’s Veterans Affairs Advisory Committee.
Seal of Approval letter, September 10, 2008.
Snohomish County Washington proclamation for 9/11 Remembrance Day in Snohomish County — from Snohomish County: Aaron G Reardon, Snohomish County Executive.
Community Hero Award
Lincoln Day Republican Dinner
Honorary Membership bestowed upon Ms. Janice Buckley.
Honorary membership is awarded only to those individuals who, through dedicated application of talent, effort, and spirit, have made substantial contributions to the Task Force mission — from Task Force Phoenix Honorary Membership.
Certificate of Authenticity — from Rangers
- Thank you for loving Rangers — from Rangers.
- Thank you for all your support. Rugged! — from 14th Engineers.
- Thank you for the continual support and commitment to the “Fit to Fight” family. Appreciation Dinner, December 2005.