How does someone qualify for help?

A wounded warrior qualifies for Heartbeat’s Scuba Warriors program when a health care provider approves this course of treatment for the individual patient. The provider—an occupational therapist, physical therapist, speech therapist, or doctor—must be familiar with the service member’s case.

The provider completes an approval form and sends it to Heartbeat. A wounded warrior, family member, or provider can make the initial call to Heartbeat.

The Scuba Warrior program is open to all GWOT Wounded Warriors free of charge. We are located in WA state. If you are OUTSIDE WA state you would still be welcome to come to the program,I am sorry, at this time we can not afford to pay for travel though.

Posted in: Scuba Warriors FAQ

Heartbeat Serving Wounded Warriors®: Let the Healing Begin...®