How does a wounded warrior qualify for help?

Almost anyone can make the first call to Heartbeat to get help — warrior, family member, or provider. After the warrior’s health care provider approves treatment, we can offer the service. The provider can be an occupational therapist, physical therapist, speech therapist, or doctor.

Posted in: Back in the Saddle FAQ

Heartbeat Serving Wounded Warriors®: Let the Healing Begin...®